What’s a common misconception?
Frederick Benjamin is for my father or older brother with a 9-5 job.
Although Frederick Benjamin products are not for kids under the age of 8 because it is not tear-free, middle and high schoolers are highly recommended to add our products to their wash regime.
So now that you know that FB is for you, cool. What should you try out first? That’s an easy one.
We carry the best products for many hair styles, but let’s focus on the twist fade, like James Harden, called the Natural Curls Kit. It features four hair products and a sponge brush. This kit carries all the essentials for moisturizing dry hair, but doesn’t have that strong smell, letting people know you used a female’s products.
To make the process easier, here are three quick points for each product in the kit so you can go ahead and purchase them here: You’re welcome.
- Cleanses the scalp and hair to remove sweat, build-up, excess oil, and other impurities.
- Sulfate-free. Doesn’t take any moisture from your hair.
- Synthetic Fragrance-Free. Won’t smell like your high-school crush’s hair.
- Great for normal scalp or dry scalp.
- Spearmint oil provides a mint invigoration, close oil stimulates blood flow, nettle oil promotes hair growth and hemp seed oil hydrates and moisturizes.
- Recommend using 2x a week, or if school sports with excessive sweating, more.
- A light-weight, grease-free hair styling creme.
- Also acts as a moisturizer invigorating your dry scalp with spearmint oil, clove oil, nettle oil, and hempseed oil.
- When using creme, allow hair to air dry when wet. Don’t dry with a towel.
- A hair styling, water-based pomade adding a classic finish to your hair.
- Contains Castor Oil for hair growth, Argan oil for hydration and citrus oil for a fresh scent.
- Pomade can be used on wet-to-dry hair. The dryer the hair, the longer the hold.
- Best used when applying the Daily Hydrator Styling Creme.
- Twist in one direction. Twisting in opposite directions will undo your twist.
- If you want the curls in your hair to make you really look foreign, this is it.
Follow me on Instagram: @_necolej